Our Home Stage: Music City—Nashville, TN
Invite Steve—a.k.a. the “Experience Doc”—to your stage with highly engaging, interactive presentations for any size group. Steve brings a unique combination of insights from more than three decades in the world of business, the ever-changing culinary scene—and a few surprising lessons from the karaoke stage. You’ll laugh, learn, and walk away inspired.
Popular topics include:
- SING! Business and Life Lessons from the Karaoke Stage (with optional interactive karaoke)
- Staging Great Experiences
- Foodies, Food Trends, and the Culinary Scene: What’s Next?
Steve is available for:
- Keynote engagements
- After-dinner speaking
- Team-building sessions
- Break-out workshops, and more
EatnLearn™ Culinary Experiences
Are you looking for a unique way to build strong relationships with your clients or to motivate your top performers? On our EatnLearn™ Culinary Experiences, we go behind the scenes to learn the stories of the foods we taste, the places we visit, and the people we meet. Along the way, you and your team will build lasting, shared memories and a wealth of inspiration.
Our EatnLearn™ Culinary Experiences are for anyone in any industry. Your experience itinerary will be customized to places that are relevant to your group and to your goals.
Have you noticed that these days everyone is using the word “experience” to describe their offerings? Would you like to make sure that your business is the best experience it can be?
Winner of Pine and Gilmore’s Strategic Horizons’ 2007 EMA Award and a CE (Certified Experience Economy Expert), Steve leads workshops on the principles and models of Pine & Gilmore’s The Experience Economy.
Additionally, our team can perform an Experience Assessment of your business. In the end, you will come away with the knowledge of which areas need attention and equipped with many strategies to effectively improve your customer experience.
Contact us to learn more (see info below)
Solutions Consulting began as a consultancy to the Food Industry. Our clients include some of America’s top supermarkets and food manufacturers. Today, in addition to our Food Industry clients, we also work with other types of businesses to improve their customers’ experience and to develop their organization’s sales team through soft-skills training and engaging meetings.
How can we work with you?
- Learning Experiences: Custom, hands-on and immersive classroom and field experiences. These are not your “typical” boring classroom sessions or off-the-shelf training. When participants leave our learning experiences, they are energized and enthusiastic about their company and about selling their products.
- Meeting Experiences: Custom meeting planning—No more dull meetings! We focus on delivering relevant content and practical application tips in an engaging way.
- Product photography & HD video
- Custom training materials
- Speaking: Keynote & Workshops